Re: GNOME homepage !! (was Re: GNOME 1.4 package list)

When last we left our heros, they were speaking of:
> I see your point; but, we still need a self-starter to create the
> organization and do the task list :-P
>
> Volunteers?

	I would be happy to volunteer some time to work on the Gnome web
pages... I don't have a ton of time, but I have some, and have quite a bit of
web page experience.  If somebody can point me in the right direction as
far as who's currently working on them, etc, I'd be glad to put in some time.

								JF

--
    Justin Ferguson - Geek of All Trades - Technical Solutions Consultant
http://www.thedotin.net/jferg   <jferg@lusars.net> <JFerg at The Dot in .Net>