Re: GNOME homepage !! (was Re: GNOME 1.4 package list)

"Justin C. Ferguson" <jferg-gnome-devel@lusArs.net> writes:
> 	I would be happy to volunteer some time to work on the Gnome web
> pages... I don't have a ton of time, but I have some, and have quite a bit of
> web page experience.  If somebody can point me in the right direction as
> far as who's currently working on them, etc, I'd be glad to put in some time.

There have been several other volunteers; it sounds like people are
willing to do the work. I'd suggest mailing webmaster@gnome.org to say
you're interested, and maybe Miguel or other gnome-sysadmin people can
set everyone up with CVS accounts.

Havoc