Re: ? gnome_startup_acquire_token in GNOME2

> That's not how the themes work; the .desktop file still specifies only
> one, but the theme can override icons by name. See
> www.freedesktop.org, the theme spec is posted there.
I see now. Really useful thing. I just did not get the way how the line

icon=/usr/share/pixmaps/myapp.png

will be mapped to all this complex directory structure. Will gnome libs
do it for me?

Also, returning to the gnome-session - probably, it would be not very
difficult to use the same themability convention here - but still the
"basename" of the icon will be same (or simply derived) from basename of
the app. Would it be reasonable?

--
Sergey