Re: gtkhtml2 vs. gtkhtml1

On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 17:28, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> > We *do* want both CSS and DOM for the help stuff (at least).
>
> Do we really need the DOM though?  I can understand CSS, but there is
> really no need for the DOM.

please don't loose focus on the topic. the question is not if DOM is
required or not since there is also 'gdome2' in current cvs repositry of
gnome. the question here is do we (you) going to break any 3rd party
application that uses e.g. gtkhtml2.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de