Re: Nautilus splitted-view

Dnia 2008-02-16, So o godzinie 22:44 +0000, Salvatore Benedetto pisze:
> I'm very curious though, about how you guys move and copy a file from
> one directory to another within nautilus.

I usually drag (or shift-drag) things around, between several folder
windows (and desktop, which is my home dir).

On a side note,
setting desktop_is_home_dir makes drag'n'drop file management very
natural and intuitive. Anyone that has troubles d'n'd file management or
keeping their home folder tidy, should try it. :-)

--
  /\_./o__ Tomasz Sterna
 (/^/(_^^' http://www.xiaoka.com/