END OF THREAD, GO HOME

<quote who="Amaury Jacquot">

> > oh and israel / palestine could easily have problems with the others
> > flag, same for ireland / northern ireland or taiwan / china or any
> > places in the world that have strife. it's just not worth the can of
> > worms it opens.
>
> agreed, just put them all on there with the following disclaimer

*THIS IS NOT A VALID SOLUTION. READ THE THREADS AGAIN COMPLETELY.*

Arik was implying that including the flags was not worth the can of worms it
opens... and he's right.

I can do a song and dance, or we can end the thread with my dignity intact.

- Jeff

   "Boys will be boys, hackers will be hackers, geeks will be geeks, and
     cyberpunks will always just be ravers with Macintoshes." - Monkey
                            Master, Crackmonkey