Re: Proposal: Replace all references to master/slave in GNOME modules

On Wed, 2019-05-01 at 15:03 +0300, Alberts Muktupāvels via desktop-
devel-list wrote:

Numbers please? For example how many contributors GNOME has lost last
year?
Do you speak about one or two people? Hundreds people? More?

To be fair, I think that even losing one or two could have a ripple
effect - word of mouth can be really powerful. An anecdote is my
closest friends being indirectly involved, as I just don’t stop yapping
about things I’m passionate about.