Re: Proposal: Replace all references to master/slave in GNOME modules

On Wed, May 1, 2019 at 14:30, Carmen Bianca Bakker <carmen carmenbianca eu> wrote:

I think the problem is that, when prompted why we should make this
change, you said that we need only look at Python to see why this
change is good. But Python did NOT change the name of their master
branch, so it's a disingenuous example.

I never claimed that, so I'm actually the one being mis-represented here. :)

I did however point out that Python has replaced uses of the term "master", and we should do the same.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>