Re: Bugzilla spring cleaning

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 17:29, Julien Olivier wrote:

> No, actually I like your answer because that's exactly what I currently
> do: file bugs, keep track of them, re-open them if they get closed while
> they still affect me. The only part that disturbed me was when Alex said
> he would ignore Bugzilla. But I guess (hope) he was just exaggerating a
> bit :)

Its only partially an exaggeration. My nautilus bugzilla folder for
normal bugs has 4848 unread, and the one for priority high or higher has
566 unread (and this is not counting all the other bugzilla email I
get). I seriously cannot read all bugzilla email. This is not due to
malice, but there are just way too much bugs and bug emails for me to
handle it.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a sword-wielding voodoo gentleman spy from the 'hood. She's a plucky
gypsy former first lady trying to make a difference in a man's world. They
fight crime!