Re: Nautilus splitted-view

Salvatore Benedetto píše v So 16. 02. 2008 v 23:44 +0100:
> I'm very curious though, about how you guys move and copy a file from
> one directory to another
> within nautilus.

I've realized (not without a surprise) I'm doing following most of the
time:

1) mouse right-click
2) select 'Open in Terminal'
3) mv foo.bar destination ;-)

That is only if I know destination (which I do as I'm rutinely working
on similar projects). Tab completion in bash is very useful and much
faster than opening new nautilus window.

When I use nautilus only, I use most of the time CTRL+C|X and CTRL+V.

I had pretty bad experience with drag and drop (funny things happening
when mouse or operator fails, you have to learn 'find' command then).

Vit